Since 2013, Georgia Miss Amazing has been a point of light with statewide impact.
Georgia Miss Amazing made it's statewide debut in 2013 at Lassiter High School in Marietta, Georgia. For the past five years, the Georgia Miss Amazing Pageant has been celebrating the multi-faceted identities, valuable abilities and strengths of girls and women with disabilities. Georgia Miss Amazing is so much more than a pageant. It is a platform for girls and women with disabilities to share their abilities and ambitions. It is an experience that encourages all people to empower themselves and each other. By providing a space where its participants can dream big and reach their full potential, Georgia Miss Amazing proves that the world is a much better place when the talents and ambitions of all people are celebrated and valued. Georgia Miss Amazing is a collaborative effort made possible by our dedicated sponsors and volunteers who spend countless hours making our program better and even more impactful---year after year.
- Over 100 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- Almost 300 volunteers have given their time to our program
- Over 500 pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
- Approximately 250 audience members attend our shows each year
- More than 10 news outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing
- We are now accepting applications from Florida. You will be named your state's representative and be able to participate at the National Miss Amazing Pageant!
Meet the Queens
Click the photos below to find out more about our 2015 representatives!